Saturday, August 8, 2015

Book Haul

Hey guys!!!

So over the summer obviously I did a ton of shopping. I mean, I wouldn't be me if I didn't do a bunch of shopping. So here's my little book haul. I feel like it should be a video, but I don't know. I'm way too nervous to go on YouTube. :P Let me know if you'd prefer if I did hauls and whatnot in the form of a video. I mean I suppose I could just upload my videos on here, but like I don't know...

Anyways, here are the books I bought! :)

Young Adult:


School:




So those are all the books that I bought this summer. I read Throne of Glass over a year ago, but I didn't actually own it so I thought I'd buy myself a copy. :P

I was unable to buy myself many books aside for school books because the school books take up enough room in my luggage and are quite heavy - hence only two books which I actually wanted to buy.

~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...