Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Review: Falling Into Us by Jasinda Wilder

Hey guy!

After finishing Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder, I just had to get the next book in the series, Falling Into Us. I convinced my dad to buy it and now that I've finished reading it, here's the review. :)


Review:
Falling Into Us is completely different to Falling Into You in my opinion. The two are happening at the same time. Falling Into Us is just focusing on Becca and Jason. Kyle's death barely plays a role in this book. Honestly, I found this book quite boring and slow paced. Especially, in the beginning. It seemed to take forever in comparison to Falling Into You. To me, there wasn't much of a conflict. I honestly, did not really enjoy this book. It took me a day to read Falling Into You, but for Falling Into Us it took me around a week. Granted, the book is slightly longer, but it's just so slow paced. Near the end, it started to pick up though.
Jason and Becca are honestly such an adorable couple. They understand and accept each other so completely. They're just so perfect for each other. However, they're boring. They really are. Nothing happens.
Jason is an amazing athlete with a rough childhood and family. He has amazing friends though and that seems to be enough for him.
Becca is a sweet, kind, smart, brilliant girl. She's so innocent but not too innocent. Her family is so sweet. Yes, they're pushy, but they only want what's best for her. I honestly loved her brother. He was amazing and such a large part of her life.
I'm honestly not a fan of this book. Becca and Jason seemed so contempt with their lives and nothing seemed to be happening. Yes, things did happen but really, it wasn't all that interesting. I'm giving this a 1 because even though it was well written, I just really did not like it.
Did this book meet my high expectations?
It definitely did not.
Would I recommend this book and to who?
No I wouldn't.

~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...