Friday, May 15, 2015

Fictional Females I Want to Have Dinner With

Hey guys!

So I saw this on The Rachael Way, and I thought I just have to post my own. So here's my list! :)


Isabelle Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments

Everyone knows that I'm in love with the Shadowhunter world that Cassandra Clare has created. Now what they may not know is just how much I adore Isabelle Lightwood. She's utterly amazing and why anyone wouldn't love her is beyond me. She's flawless you guys! And I've honestly learnt so much from her.


She truly is the queen. Anyone who denies it doesn't know what they're talking about.

Magnus Bane from The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, The Bane Chronicles, and more to come

Magnus is just... Magnus. That's the best description I can think of. He's an amazing hilarious bundle of a character with glitter thrown into the mix.



Harley Quinn from The DC Universe

She is utterly insane and hilarious and amazing. She doesn't care what other people think (including the government and cops). She does what she does to stay happy. She's also taught me so much.



Carrie Bradshaw from The Carrie Diaries and Sex in the City

Okay. Carrie is just amazing. HAVE YOU SEEN HER CLOSET?! Can I please just? Oh my gosh I can't even. Her life is so amazing. But then again who's life wouldn't be amazing with that closet? xD Okay I'm just seriously obsessed with her clothes. No but seriously, she's hilarious and amazing.



Daenerys Targaryen or Khaleesi from The Game of Thrones

Everyone who's heard me gush over The Game of Thrones knows that I adore Khaleesi and wish to be her. She is the ultimate badass and there is no denying that whatsoever. If you don't love Khaleesi, I don't know who you are.


~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...