Saturday, December 28, 2013

Review: Covert Assignment by Missy Marciassa

Hey guys!

I finished Covert Assignment by Missy Marciassa a while ago. I just didn't publish this. Anyways, here's my review! :)


Cover:

Review:
I loved Covert Assignment. It was an awesome book. It was so cool! Honestly, I hadn't expected it to be that awesome since I'm actually not one to read things that have much to do with things involving CIA and what not. I just watch those shows on TV. :P I feel like mystery books are better left to the uh... older women... But they're still cool! Though this wasn't really a mystery book like I had expected.
Elle is so cool! She's so smart and strong and all. Smart is the new sexy people. ;) But seriously it's amazing she can do that. I had no idea that that was what Library Science even was! And it's so cool because the next day I found out that my mom is going to study Library Science! But I doubt she'll get a job in the CIA. :P Though that would be awesome. And then I could met someone like Preston. ;)
This little "fling" with Preston is pretty darn serious if you ask me. Elle needs help defining what a fling is! Someone go get that girl a dictionary. Preston should be mine! But I'm glad that her teacher introduced her to Preston and those two CIA guys. Though the stuff they go through. Man how can she live without becoming incredibly paranoid and crept out. If I were her I would never be alone in a room ever because I'd be too scared. I'd also be glancing over my shoulder every single second scared that something is gonna happen.
Anyways, Preston is awesome. He's so strong, fun, and smart. This whole "trying new things" thing is so much fun! If only it happened to me too. :') He's so much better than Adam. Just saying.
Adam is a complete jerk. He was a nice friend before the "incident". I can't believe he did that though. And I can't believe that Elle took so long to turn him away! I mean honestly?! She could do so much better!
Elle's friends are amazing. They're so sweet and they contrast each other so perfectly which is why they work so well. She's lucky to have such great friends. I don't have friends like that, but I wish I did. Even though they won't live in the same city anymore, they'll still be incredibly close. Their friendship is kinda rare. Or at least I think it is. I don't have any best friends so yeah..
When I finished the book, I literally closed it and put it down and ran to my computer made sure that there was another book to the series and I'm so thankful that there is! It's called Covert Interview and I have a feeling it's going to be amazing. I can't wait to read it.
This book gets a 5/5, because I utterly love it. Thank you Missy for sending it to me!
Rating
What makes this book different from all others? And why should anyone care? Because it's new and refreshing and just different from all the other books I and most people have been reading.
Did this book meet my high expectations? Yes it did.
Would I recommend this book and to who? I would recommend this to anyone who would like to read something different.

~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...