Friday, November 1, 2013

Time After Time by Tamara Ireland Stone Review

Hey guys!

I just finished reading Time After Time by Tamara Ireland Stone. I got it from NetGalley so 1/10 done for my Netgalley challenge. :) Let me just say, I loved this book! :D Anyways, here's the review:



Cover:

Review:
This book was so original. I loved the plot and everything. I would never have come up with a character like Bennett. Also, I'd just like to point out that I've never read the first book but I caught on to the story really quick still. You can't always do that, especially when there's a whole backstory that effects this story. So congrats Tamara! :D
Bennett is an amazing guy. He's so cool! I love his special "talent". :) Even if there are a few issues with it. His family's also really cool.
Anna is such an understanding girl. I don't know how she handles it all so well. I would've been raging at him. :P She's so level headed and calm. But not in a superficial way that makes you know that she's completely fake. She still seems human and real.
I just really liked this book so I'm giving this a 5/5. Sorry it's such a short review this time, but I don't really have anything to say.
Rating
What makes this book different from all others? And why should anyone care? It just has a really original story plot (in my opinion). There's a lot of time travel and what not (but only to the past - not future).
Did this book meet my high expectations? Yes, it did.
Would I recommend this book and to who? People who want something which doesn't involve all those magical beings like vampires, werewolves, etc. but is still fantasy.

~Sammy

P.S. I think it's really cool that this book was published on my birthday. x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...