Saturday, September 7, 2013

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare Review


Hey guys! During the summer, I finished reading City of Glass & City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare. I'm currently reading City of Lost Souls. Then I'm gonna re-read the entire series. :) I watched the movie of City of Bones last weekend so my review for that will be up soon. Enjoy!


Cover:

Review:
I loved this addition to the series. Unlike other series that I've read each book never disappoints me. Cassandra Clare is an amazing author and you all should read her books if you haven't already. Congratulations Cassie on you're amazing books and now the movies! Way to go!
I love how thrilling this book was. When I finished it I took a deep breathe and was like "WHAT?!" and then tumbled out of my bed to grab the next book and climbed back on to get back to reading to find out what would happen next. It is utterly amazing!
Jace is... He's just Jace. Who wouldn't love him. And boy stop calling yourself a LIGHTWORM! I mean Lightwood. You're a Herondale, Jace! A HERONDALE! Be proud of it! Herondales are amazing. Just like you.
Sebastian is so cruel. So is Lilith. I would never have imagined putting Lilith in this whole mess, Cassie, and I'm glad you did cause it works so perfectly.
Oh Simon. Learn to treat a girl right dude! Seriously?! If you're making out and kissing and all, you're most likely in a relationship with her. Unless you guys decided to be friends with benefits. It doesn't matter if you're exclusive or not! Dating two people at once never turns out good.
Clary, you really suck at giving dating advice. But somehow you  know exactly what to do in your relationship. Amazing. Clary is so brave and headstrong just like her mother, Jocelyn.
Gosh I just love this book! The plot was amazing. Only a mundane wouldn't like this series.  5/5.
Rating
Did this book meet my high expectations? OF COURSE!
Would I recommend this book and to who? I'd recommend it to everyone. And if you don't like it you're a mundane.

Bye!
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...