Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare Review


Hey guys!

So I just finished reading Clockwork Angel today in Science class. So I obviously had to write a review. I'm trying not to keep pushing things off like I normally do. :P Anyways enjoy!


Cover:

Review:

Cassandra did an amazing job capturing my attention and stealing my breath away as usual. She made that book my world just as she did for the City of Bones and the rest of the Mortal Instruments series. I loved imagining I was Tessa. As a matter of fact I'm going to be Tessa for a solo play thing in my Drama class. I'm super excited! :D I have to write script now though, so could you guys give me any ideas if you have read the book? Please?
Anyways, Tessa was amazing! I lover her so much - if that isn't already obvious already. Her features are very similar to mine (or at least I think so). We both have unruly brown hair. We both are palish. Her eyes are blue-gray. Mine are hazel green (which don't sound the same at all!) but it's basically a mix of gray and brown with a small but of green in it. Anyways, her personality is utterly brilliant! Just like me. Hehehe. WE both love imagining we'd be like the heroines that we read of. We also are very curious about everything. You know the saying "Curiosity killed the cat," well that might just happen to the two of us.
Will.... I love you Will.. Hehehe (okay I'm just really giddy or something right now). Demon pox! Anyways he has some serious mood swing issues. Like honestly, one second he's loving and kind, the next he hates your guts! But yeah he's cool. I'd love him to come save me like he did to Tessa. Poor Tessa though, he can be really mean.
Oh Jem. Why do you two have to keep doing this to me?! He's so sweet and caring. How could anyone not fall for him? I feel so bad for him. :( I agree with Tessa they should try! Even though he said not to look anymore. He has to be saved! HE HAS TO!
Anyways, as you can see I loved the characters. I'm so glad my library had Clockwork Prince. So I checked it out right after my science class ended. I'm reading it right now. :) It's amazing as well. Well down Cassandra! I think she deserves a round of applause. Agreed? :D And if you hate this book you will catch demon pox you mundane! So yeah, this gets a 5/5.
Rating
Did this book meet my high expectations? YES YES YES! A MILLION TIMES YES! lol xD That was weird...
Would I recommend this book and to who? EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS PLANET! Y'ALL GOTTA READ THIS. You just have to. :)

Okay. Love ya!

~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...