Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly


Hey guys!

Yesterday, in Humanities class, I finished Angel Burn. So here's the review! :)



Cover:

Review:
I loved Angel Burn. It was so cool! I never thought of a story like that. L.A. Weatherly sure did a good job. He's really creative. The ending was amazing. I was kinda done with sad endings so I'm glad he didn't give me one. Though the ending still isn't what I expecting. In a good way that is. I loved the ending even though it isn't what I was thinking of it being.
Willow is really quite unique. I'm very curious as to how she exists. They didn't really explain it since the angels and FBI agents didn't know either. But still! They  have to find out. It's killing me. I don't know why she'd be the loner or odd one out in school. She's amazingly cool! Like, I get you would think someone who says that they can read the future and all that jazz would be a fake or a plain ol' creepo. But you can all look past that right?! I mean, she's so cool. Not to mention, she'd be a good friend to have when your car broke down. I love her style of clothes. I personally, think it's adorable. She's a great role model, if I do say so myself. I mean, she stands up for her family and friends and what she believes in. She also isn't afraid to be herself. However, she's still super kind and sweet. So yeah, great role model I guess..
Alex is super cool! Growing up learning how to kill angels?! How cool is that?! Then ending up to work for the FBI is also pretty amazing. Until you find out that they all have angel burn.. Well that part does suck. His family history is so sad. :( Poor guy. No wonder he's so scared to let anyone in. Especially when you love your family as much as he did. I mean even if you didn't love your family that much, it'd still be pretty sad to see them go. But... His brother was his best friend and all. And to have it all feel like it was his fault. That's tough.
Anyways, I loved Angel Burn. It had such a beautiful and unique plot. I can't wait to read the rest of the series. It gets a 5/5. :)
Rating
Did this book meet my high expectations? Definitely.
Would I recommend this book and to who? EVERYONE! Read it. ;)


~Sammy

2 comments:

  1. In Humanities class, huh? :)

    I've been planning to buy and read this series. The synopsis sounds awesome and I'm a big fan of kick-ass books. Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah.. I was bored. :P And I finished my work so I guess it was ok.

      You should really buy it. :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...