Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #9

Hey guys!

It's Teaser Tuesday again! So yeah.. Enjoy. :)

This is a weekly meme called "Teaser Tuesday" which is hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. This is how you can join in:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
 Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




My Teasers:

"To tell you the truth, I think out options are pretty limited," he said. "I was counting on Cully to know how to reach the other AKs." He sighed. "What we really need is for the CIA to find us, if Project Angel still exists."
~ pg. 291, Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly
"You've seen one?" asked Nate. "In its divine form, I mean?"
~ pg. 331, Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly



~Sammy

5 comments:

  1. Never heard of this book, but I am on my way to GR right now to add it to my ever growing TBR list!!

    Bethany @ Bythebookful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, so far the books really cool. I think you'll enjoy it if you ever read it. :D

      Delete
  2. Angel Burn was a great book! Makes me want to go back and re-read it ;)
    Here’s My Teaser

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...