Saturday, April 27, 2013

Delirium Review



Hey guys!

I finished reading Delirium sometime this month! :D Yay! So here's my review for it:




Book Cover:

Review:
Delirium was so cool. I loved it. I wasn't really into it at the begin because I was too busy mourning over the end of Divergent which isn't that sad as a matter of fact. Anyways, after a chapter or so I did end up falling for it. It just had to. Honestly, it was such a fun book with an ending that made me cry. I like how Lauren Oliver had put Romeo & Juliet into this. Not as in she added some characters named Romeo & Juliet or anything like that. She just mentioned the play by Shakespeare and let me say, it fit perfectly!
Lena is really cool. I wasn't sure whether she'd keep her views or revert them, but she ended up choosing the right choice even though it hurt her. I love her name Magdalena Ella Haloway-Tiddle! It's so cool. Magdalena is gorgeous. Though I really like her nickname as well (Lena). Tiddle is a funny last name, it has this cute ring to it.
Alex... Oh Alex.. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT TO HER?! WHY?! You made me cry you dumb***! Poor Lena is now heartbroken. You were so perfect before the little "incident". I always knew you were no good for her. Well, I just had a feeling at least.
Hana is an amazing friend. She's so kind and wonderful. I was really scared for her in the beginning, but I guess I never had to worry, hey? It's funny because I have a friend whose name is Hannah, so I kept thinking of her even though we aren't that close and one of my Jewish names is Channah (I'm not actually Jewish, I just have Jewish family members and I don't want to get into that right now). So yeah.. But she's really fun and seems like a great friend.
Grace.. Oh little Grace. Why do you have to be so adorable? Poor Lena had to leave you. She'll always love you. Don't forget that. I'm glad you helped her. I wish you were my cousin or little sister. I'd love you forever.
So yeah. I loved it. It gets a 5/5.
Rating
Did this book meet my high expectations? Yep.
Would I recommend this book and to who? Anybody who like YA fiction honestly. It was so cool! :D



~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...