Sunday, March 24, 2013

Divergent Review




Hey guys!

Last night at midnight, I finished the amazing Divergent. So yeah, here's my review for it. I hope you enjoy the review. :)



Cover:

Review:
I loved Divergent. I adored it. Divergent is an absolutely thrilling story. In the bonus material, Veronica says "DIVERGENT was my utopian world. ... And then I realized that my utopia was a terribly place, and no one should ever put me in charge of creating a perfect society." Well, let me just say. Divergent seems like a pretty darn perfect world to me. Though most people would probably argue otherwise. I honestly, really want to live there no matter how stressful and war indulged it my be. But Earth is no utopia either. To me "perfect" doesn't exist. Everyone has flaws. Everything has flaws. There really is no "perfect". Can someone honestly define perfect for me because I don't understand it.
Tris is so cool! I can relate to her in so many ways. She's just utterly amazing. I wish I were like her. As in having the courage to all she's done and being that strong. I just need the opportunity and some training I guess? Or just something to drive me to do all that. Well I'll start now. :) But seriously, I think she may be one of my new role models. :P
Tobias. Oh Tobias. I think I love you. Haha I always fall for boys in books. But honestly, Tobias is just amazing. He's so kind and strong. He's really full of surprises. As much as Tris needs him, he needs her. They're perfect for each other!
Will... Oh that name makes me tear up. I feel so sorry for him. I wish it could've gone differently.
Christina is like the best friend ever. Never for once, doubting Tris. I only hope she'll be able to forgive Tris. I mean, Tris had to kill him or else he would've killed her. And I hope she and Tori are ok.
Al... I can't believe him! He loved her for god's sake! Why would he betray her in such a way! I'm glad Tobias had come to the rescue there. :)
Tris's family is just so sweet. I wish my family more like that. Though I guess we are sort of like that. My brother and parents are so connected and then I always feel kinda like I don't belong with them. :/ Though my brother and I fight a whole lot more than Tris and her brother.
Anyways I will soon go hunting down Insurgent. :) I can't wait to get my hands on it. hehehe. So yeah I'm giving this book a 5/5 since I just adore it. :P
Rating
Did this book meet my high expectations? Oh definitely.
Would I recommend this book and to who? I would recommend this to anyone who has any imagination/creativity, someone who likes YA Fiction, and someone who likes a thrill. :)




~Sammy

P.S. I took the quiz to see which Faction I belong in and I'm Dauntless! But barely. I could also be Amity, Abnegation, or Erudite. But definitely not Candor. Erudite is the least likely. Then there's Abnegation. Then Amity. And Dauntless just rules over Amity. :P So yay I guess? I don't know.

1 comment:

  1. I love Divergent so so so much! You HAVE to read Insurgent (the second book in the series) because it is even better! I cannot wait to read the third one!

    -Dare
    @http://bright-eyes-and-beautiful-lies.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...