Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Summer I Turned Pretty


Hey guys!

So I finished this book last last week on Friday. Yay! :P Anyways I've finished quite a few books actually and yeah.. I'm gonna post their reviews now or hopefully really really soon. :P



Cover:


Review:
I loved the book. At first I found it a teensy bit boring but I continued to read it though and I'm glad I did, because after a few more pages, I was hooked! I can't really relate to the book except for having the older brother. I can also somewhat relate to her and Conrad. But it feels like I can completely and utterly relate to her whole life. So I guess that means Jenny Han is a pretty good writer. :P This was my first read by Jenny so yeah. I loved it!
Belly is.... Belly is an awesome nickname. Haha :P I seriously which I had that nickname. It's awesome! I understand her though. She's a cool kid. Especially when she talks about Taylor, I completely get it.
Conrad. *sigh* He's just Conrad. All tough and stuff. Oh well what to do. What to do.
Jeremiah is like the best friend I wish I had! He isn't girly or anything. He's just really cool and seems like a fun person to hang out with. Plus his name is Jeremiah. I don't know why but I like that name. :P
I can't wait to read the next book in the series but my library doesn't have it! Gr... Anyways, I loved this book and yeah. It was awesome.
Rating
Did this book meet my high expectations? Yep. :D
Would I recommend this book and to who? Yes. To people who want to read something realistic and not paranormal whatsoever but still want read romance.


~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...