Saturday, February 2, 2013

New Febuary Goals & Review January Goals

Hey guys!

It's Febuary! :D The month of love. Aw... I'm sorry I haven't been on much recently. I'm a busy bee. :P Well, I won't be on much this month too. :( I have a school trip this week. We're going camping and there's a rule about no technology. Sorry. :/



January Goals


Health:
  • Lose some weight 
  • Do Zumba at least 3 times this month
  • Workout every week Started dance class and running.
  • Go to all the tennis classes (unless sick or can't)
Blog:
  • Hold the giveaways (yes there will be giveaways soon!) Grr... I didn't get around to posting them. :/ Hopefully I can do that this month.
  • Do the interviews & post it At least one, so yay! That counts. :D
  • Finish reading the books given to me and review them (post)
Art:
  • Do the Warmup of the Day every single day. :) Nehaha I failed! :O
Personal:
  • Decide which modeling agency to use Yep. Ford Modeling.
  • Apply the creams (for pimples, blackheads, skin, etc.) everyday/night (depends on the cream)
  • Submit artwork on DeviantArt once every week
  • Finish wolf cross-stitch
  • Bonus: Buy a new dress
Accomplished: 4/13 Aww... I barely did anything. :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Febuary Goals

Health:
  • Lose some weight.
  • Exercise every week
  • Do some yoga
  • Do some zumba
Blog:
  • Finish the books I was given
  • Post at least 3 reviews
  • Post some of the giveaways/interviews if not all
Art:
  • Post more on DA
Personal:
  • Finish wolf cross-stitch
  • Finish Scarlet Gray's Life
  • Write at least 2 more chapters for All That's Left
  • Bonus/treat: Buy a new swimming suit


~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...