Saturday, January 12, 2013

Project

Hey guys!

I'm starting a project and would love it if you guys helped out! Here's my project:

I want to getmoney and use it to buy things for 1 or 2 charities.

For 2014, we'll collect 50 Super Llama Plushies, and 25 Fella, Llama Plushie Set, and 4 wrapped canvases with a frame (from artists on DA).
A wrapped canvas with a frame costs around 7,520, a Fella and Llama Plushie Set costs 2,800, and a Super Llama Plushie costs 1,600 points.

So all together we'll need around 156,400 points and that isn't including any taxes for shipment (I can't figure out how much that'll cost or how long it'll take to arrive). You can help me with this project by either by purchasing one of my items that are for sale, or donating in the donation box in my DA account.

My vow/promise:
I promise I'll contribute as many points as I can to this project (though I don't have much) and not to spend any of the money/points on anything for myself.

START DATE: January 9, 2013
END DATE: December 20, 2013


If we do not reach enough money to buy all that I'd like to buy for the orphanages, then I'll save the remainder for next year's project. I'll be doing a similar project next year, however that all depends on the amount of success and response to this project. Please comment to let me know if you're joining. You don't need to contribute a 100 points or anything like that. Even 1 point is fantastic.

You can suggest artists you'd like me to buy there art for too (even if that artist is you).

The reason that the start date is January 9th rather than the 1st is because I didn't think to do this earlier. The end date isn't December 31st, because I have no idea how long it'll take for all of it to arrive.

I'll also share this on other social networks and hope that people will help with this project.
Please help me get the word out by sharing, faving, featuring, whatever. If there is any other way that you can think of to help me, please tell me in the comments. :) Thank you! *hug*


~Sammy

2 comments:

  1. Nominated you for Liebster Award!
    http://divergentgryffindor.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...