Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New January Goals, Review December Goals, & More

Hey guys!

So it's finally 2013 right?! Anyways, I'm going to be review how I did in December on my goals, setting new December goals, talking about my New Years resolutions, and where I hope/expect to be by the end of 2013.




December goals:

Fitness:
  • Go to all my tennis classes (unless I have too much homework or am sick) I skipped one because it was vacation and I didn't feel like going. :/
  • Do Zumba at least once a week
  • Practice splits everyday I scraped my knees so I couldn't. It was really bad. It hurt to bend or straighten and the blood was all over the place it was literally dripping down my legs!
  • Get the splits down even better (not the center one the other kind)
Diet:
  • Eat less carbs
  • Drink less soda/gatorade
School:
  • Do a good job on the exams  I haven't gotten the grades back yet, but I have a good feeling on this. :D
  • Study
Weight loss:
  • Lose 2 or 3 kg I gained some instead :'(
Personal:
  • Have fun on vacation
  • Go to bed by 11:00 latest
  • Record 1 cover and 1 original (music)
  • Submit 2 artwork (DeviantArt) Check it out here. :)
  • Do memes
  • Master half of Part of Your World on the violin
  • Master Under The Sea on the violin
  • Finish wolf cross-stitch
  • Bonus: Start reading the Percy Jackson series
Accomplished: 7/18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm changing from Weight loss, Diet and Fitness being two different categories, to being just one called "health". :)

New January Goals:

Health:
  • Lose some weight
  • Do Zumba at least 3 times this month
  • Workout every week
  • Go to all the tennis classes (unless sick or can't)
Blog:
  • Hold the giveaways (yes there will be giveaways soon!)
  • Do the interviews & post it
  • Finish reading the books given to me and review them (post)
Art:
  • Do the Warmup of the Day every single day. :)
Personal:
  • Decide which modeling agency to use
  • Apply the creams (for pimples, blackheads, skin, etc.) everyday/night (depends on the cream)
  • Submit artwork on DeviantArt once every week
  • Finish wolf cross-stitch
  • Bonus: Buy a new dress
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Years resolutions:

My New Years resolutions is going to lose weight and keep it off, and to just be more happy all together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopes & Expectations:

I hope that by the end of this year I will be signed by a modeling agency.
By the end of the year I expect to have improved my art, writing, and music skills; have clearer skin; and be thinner.


Thank you for reading all of this!
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...