Sunday, January 13, 2013

Liebster Award

Hey guys!

Kim from Divergent Gryffindor nominated me for this award. Thank you Kim! I never thought that something like this would happen or that people really liked my blog. I really appreciate it. So thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you. :)


Photobucket







The rules of the Liebster Award:


1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you;
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees;
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (No tag backs)
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.





Questions from Kim

1. What book/s would you recommend to someone who hates reading to make them like reading?
I'd recommend Graceling by Kristin Cashore and P.S. Longer Letters Latter by Paula Danziger & Ann M. Martin.

2. Who's your favorite male and female fictional character? Why?
Gosh this one is hard. Um... My favorite current male character is Dimitri Markov from the series Prophecy of the Sisters and my current favorite female character would be Lia from the series Prophecy of the Sisters.

3. If someone could grant you ONE wish, what would you wish for and why?
Grr... I want more than one wish. I'm a greedy person. ;P I'd wish that my teeth would align itself without needing braces and then get signed by a modeling agency.

4. When did you start blogging, and what made you do it?
September 16th 2011. That feels like such a long time ago. :/ I joined because I thought it would be a cool thing to have. At that time I didn't even know what my blog would be for.

5. What was the first novel you read? What made you read it?
My first novel would be P.S. Longer Letters Later by Paula Danziger and Ann M. Martin. I read that, because my mom wanted me to read more and it seemed interesting enough. I absolutely hated big, thick books at the time. I liked to stay with my Dr. Zeus and Clifford the Big Red Dog books.

6. What book/s made you cry? Why/How?
Oh dear so many books have made me cry. Some books in the Vampire Academy series, Romeo & Juliet, etc. I've cried because either one of my favorite characters died or because the book/series ended and I really really didn't want it to.

7. Top 5 most charming male fictional characters.
1. Dimitri Markov (Prophecy of  Sisters)
2. Jace (The Mortal Instruments)
3. Prince Kai (Cinder)
4. Clay (Thirteen Reasons Why)
5. Jack Force (Blue Bloods)

8. What's your favorite romantic scene from a book?
Honestly, I don't have one.

9. If you had the chance to meet and talk to a fictional character, who would it be and why?
At the current moment Clary from the Mortal Instruments or Lia from the Prophecy of Sisters, because they're both some awesome kick-ass heroines and they're just so strong and smart and brave. I think I could learn quite a lot from them.

10. Do you read books written by amateur writers? (authors from Wattpad, for example)
Yes. I'm supportive of all writers including amateur writers. :) I just don't review the amateur writers' stories.

11. Make your own question and answer it. :)
Gr... Ok. My question is why do I enjoy reading so much.
I love reading because it's a great way to escape this world. When there's a stressful situation in life or something is just happening, I can just slip into the book's world to escape mine. Now if I could actually read myself into the book's world like in the Inkheart series, I'd love that!

11 random facts about Samantha Arnold

  1. My full name is Nahteerai Samantha Marriam Channah Arnold.
  2. I play guitar.
  3. I love drawing.
  4. I am currently teaching myself to play the violin (I stole my brother's stuff ;P)
  5. I love daydreaming of real love.
  6. I am currently writing my own book (well a few actually).
  7. I have two adorable cats, named Lois & Clark.
  8. The one thing that I can't live without is my cats (well that's two but whatever :P).
  9. My dream job is a model.
  10. I was a model when I was 2-4 but I had to quit.
  11. My idol is Barbara Palvin. <3 LOVE HER!
11 questions
  1. What's your current favorite book/series?
  2. Do you let people borrow your books?
  3. Do you ever read ebooks? Or do you stick to paper?
  4. Which character would you like to be?
  5. Which character would you like to be your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife?
  6. What world would you like to slip into and live on forever?
  7. Do you ever daydream about being a certain character or part of a story?
  8. What book got you into reading?
  9. What is your favorite genre?
  10. Why did you decide to start blogging?
  11. What's your biggest pet peeve?


My 11 Nominees

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Sam!I had NO idea that your name was that long-mine's pretty long too.I enjoyed reading your post.

    I have been nominated 3 times this weeeks for the Liebster Blog Award-lol!I have no idea if that is even allowed!I'll be posting my answers to the questions soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Welcome! :P Yeah. It's annoying so I have a million nicknames. Samantha's my middle name. Nahteerai is my first. My full name is Nahteerai Samantha Marriam Channah Arnold. :P Long names.

      Oh wow! That's quite a lot! :P

      Delete
  2. Samantha! Thank you so much for the award. :) Oh my goodness. You made me so happy! However, I was previously nominated (several times) already. Here's my 1st one: http://bluestribbon.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-blog-award.html So I won't be able to post another liebster on my blog. But really. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...