Tuesday, January 1, 2013

IMM #6 & Stacking The Shelves #4


Hey guys! Here is this week's In My Mailbox and Stacking the Shelves memes! :) Stacking the Shelves is hosted by the lovely Tynga from Tyngas Reviews. In My Mailbox is hosted by the fantastic Kristi from The Story Siren

Sorry this one is late. I was going to post it yesterday, but I didn't. I typed it all up and everything I just didn't publish it. :P



Freebies:
The Vault by Jettie Necole
Looping for Love by Ginney Etherton
A Silver Lining by Christine Murray



Sadly that's all there is. I've been sick and haven't been feeling so well so I hadn't gone out and bought anything.
~Sammy

2 comments:

  1. I have to check out Lost. I normally like spins on fairy tales. Enjoy your books! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love spins on fairy tales too. :) Thank you! Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...