Sunday, November 11, 2012

NaNoWriMo

Hey guys!

How many of you are participating in NaNoWriMo? I am! :D Wanna be my writing buddy? Here's my profile: http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/samantha-arnold

I don't know how to change the word goal. So... yeah.. Um.. I've only started so I'm a bit behind. I'm hopping I can get back on track soon! My book currently doesn't have a name! D: I need one. So if you read my synopsis or excerpt could you be a dear and suggest a name if you think of one? If you want I can post the excerpt or synopsis (summary) here. Just ask and I'll do that! :)

That's all that I can think of for now... See ya soon!

~Sammy

P.S. A book review of Breathe by Abbi Glines is coming up soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...