Sunday, November 11, 2012

Breathe by Abbi Glines Review




Hey guys!

Guess what?! I finished Breathe! AHHH! ^_^ *deep breathe* Okay... So I'm calm right now... For this split second. Here's my review:

Book Cover:


Review:
Oh gosh. Breathe... I'm in love with it. I shed a million tears over Breathe because of the heartbreak and the happiness. Abbi Glines, you're a freaking awesome writer! Right now, you're my #1 favorite author! And I can't stop gushing over Jax and Sadie. I really wish I were Sadie right now. He's so sweet and perfect to her. Who cares about becoming famous and such. He's her true love. :P
Sadie is such an amazing, brilliant, and strong young woman. I'd be so happy if I were half as iconic as her. She's such a lucky girl. I mean she won Jax Stone's heart! :P But I totally understand why he'd fall for her. If I were I guy, I'd be with him on that one. :)
Jax Stone... *sigh* What's not to love about him? :P He's just like any ordinary guy. Only he's rich and famous. Oh and he has an amazing voice - not that I've actually heard it.
Marcus is like the best friend anyone can have! :) Too bad he got friend zoned. hehehe
Ms. Mary is so kind and she's such an amazing mother. She isn't Sadie's mom though she'd be great if she were. She's sorta like the mom Sadie never had.
Basically I'm head over heels with this book and I can't wait to go buy the actual copy that I can touch and read without my computer. Can't wait to feel the words. :D
I give this book a five out of five because as I've mentioned so many times in this book, I love it.
Rating

Does this book reach my high expectations? Oh you bet it does! My only complaint is, I wish it lasted longer. :P Having it end really broke my heart.
Would I recommend this book? And to who? Yep I would! To who? hmm... To everyone who has any feelings! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...