Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween

Hey guys!

There are only 4 more days till halloween! YAY! :D I'm sooo excited. hehe Halloween's my favorite holiday.  Do you guys like Halloween? Do you guys celebrate it? If you do, what're you guys gonna dress as? And are you going trick or treating? Is your school going to celebrate it?

I'm going to dress as Red Riding Hood. I was going to be Snow White from Snow White and the Huntsman, but I couldn't get the costume. :( There weren't anything good here, so I just got a red and black cloak thing and a black dress. I'm just going to use the red side of the cloak. My dress isn't the best, but it was all I could find. I'm going to wear red lipstick and some blush. In my school, the students and some teachers are all dressing up. I'm not sure about this, but we might have a school dance. :)

After school, my friends and I are going trick or treating. Though plans can always change. I just hope it's a good day. :)

That's it for now! See you in a bit!
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...