Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tiffany Alvord

Tiffany!
Hey guys!

I know, I've been out for a long long time. So I thought I'd come back and post something. I decided on dedicating this post on someone who inspires me a ton. Tiffany Alvord! :)

So, she's the reason that I've decided that I wanted to post videos on YouTube, which I know I haven't actually done yet. I just don't have a camera. :/ She's the reason I started taking my music more seriously. Taylor Swift is a major part of that, but when I first saw Tiffany, I was like "Wow! I should do that! She's amazing!" So, yeah she inspired me with that. Also, she's just so pretty and thin and stuff so she's really inspiring me with my fitness too.

For those of you who don't know Tiffany Alvord, I suggest you go check her out. Here's her YouTube account. And here's her official website. Don't forget to buy her music on iTunes! So, she's an amazing unsigned singer-songwriter. She's beautiful with grey eyes, pale skin, and long, straight, brown hair. She writes love songs. Her inspiration is her life experiences and what she wishes would happen to her. She also plays keyboard, ukulele, and guitar. She goes on tour sometimes too.

Okay, that's all I have time for. Sorry for it being so short. Maybe I'll write a longer one someday. But I gotta go now. See ya!

~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...