Thursday, September 20, 2012

Just stuff...

Hey guys!

So, yesterday I tried waxing my legs for the first time and it didn't really hurt. Well, of course it did hurt, it just didn't hurt as badly as I expected it to. I'm used to shaving you see. I only did one leg. I didn't go to some fancy salon or anything, I just simply did it myself with some that my mom bought. So, yeah. My leg is a bit reddish now. But like it toned down since last night. And tomorrow I have to go to school with my shorts because we have PE and I'm like "No! Everyone's gonna see my awful leg that looks like it's just been to war (<- speaking sarcastically)!" So basically I'm hoping that it'll basically disappear... Do you guys do any of that hair-removal stuff? If so do you use wax or shaving?! :P I know.. This is sorta awkard...ish... I don't know why I'm even posting this! Super duper sorry guys! Please forgive me! And answer those questions in the comments! Also, if you guys know anything that could tone down the redness? But of course you don't need to reply. It's optional. Um... Since it was my first time, there was still some annoying stickiness stuck behind. I tried so many things to get rid of it and I couldn't! I jumped into the shower immediately and tried to wash it off but it wouldn't come off. :P After I got dressed and tried some more silly things, I thought. "Hmm... Maybe it's like gum being stuck to your hair..." So I immediately thought of oil and peanut butter. Those two do wonders if you have gum stuck to your hair. Since I absolutely hate peanut butter, I chose to use oil. I didn't even have peanut butter so it didn't matter. :P I ran to the kitchen and took a tiny tiny bit of oil and rubbed it on the sticky spots. Honestly, not even a teaspoon! I just dabbed the oil with my finger and rubbed my figure on the sticky spots. Then I put away the oil and ran back to my bathroom and washed it off with water. And yes! It worked! It was awesome! I was so astonished! So if you ever need to get stickiness stuff off of you, remember oil! I really don't know about peanut butter, since I've never used that before I just heard about it. So yeah... Oh and please do answer the question up on top! I highlighted it in case you have trouble looking for it if you had forgotten what they were. x)

Sorry for the awkwardness and not posting in a long time! I'll be posting more now! I promise you! Did promise last time? I don't know. If so that's the last promise I break for you guys! See ya soon!

Yours truely,
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...