Thursday, August 2, 2012

New-ish books

Hey guys!

Okay, I should so do this in IMM, but one won't be here anymore by Monday and the others are oldish. :P I got them a few weeks ago and am gonna read them now! Yay! hahaha.

The first one (library book) won't be here any more and I'll finish it tonight! It's called Fairest by Gail Carson Levine. I think I'll have the review up tomorrow, but maybe not because I'm going on a tour of Bangalore/Bangaluru and then having a picnic for lunch. xD Love picnics!

The others that I've had for a while are:
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Alice In Wonderland
  • The Secret Garden
  • Through The Looking Glass
All wonderful and beautiful historical beauties. :) Can't wait to read, finish, and write reviews for them! Woo hoo!

~ Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...