Saturday, August 18, 2012

Excuses, excuses...

Hey guys!

Sorry, I've been away for quite some time. I started school last week so I'm incredibly busy at the moment. But I'm back now. Yay! This post is called 'Excuses, excuses...' because I feel like I'm just making up a bunch of excuses to feed you guys, but I'm not! Please believe me. I beg of you. I keep saying, it's school, it's vacation, it's my parents - did I ever actually say that? whatever -, I'm reading, I'm drawing, etc. Maybe it's just the fact that I'm too lazy? Well, now it's true! I'm seriously too busy because the school year started. You guys believe me right? Please say something! Bare with me. Thank you. I have so much to say and stuff, but I need go before my mom comes and kills me for not being in bed. ~ Meant in a figurative way not literal.

~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...