Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #3

Hey guys! :D

I'm back with another teaser! Yay! Hehehe. I was supposed to do an In My Mailbox yesterday, but I didn't get anything so I couldn't do one.
Here is what you do:

· Grab your current read

· Open to a random page

· Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

· BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

· Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers:

"I nodded but wasn't sure that I actually could. My head rang with the echo of screams unvoiced, my legs wobbled, and my free hand grasped the air. A soft, high-pitched mewling leaked from me now, the song seeping through my imperfectly sealed lips. And with it came a familiar darkness, that odd gray filter overlaying my vision. The world felt like it was closing in on me, while something else-anomalous forms and a world no one else could see-seemed to unfold before my eyes."
"He's just trying to make me look like an idiot," the reaper snapped. "But I have stories that make him look even worse, so keep that in mind, soul snatcher, next time you go shooting off your mouth."
~ My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
Okay, that's it. Hope you enjoy My Soul to Take if you decide to read it. :)
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...