Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #2

Hey guys! :D

I haven't done this is such a long time! So here it is! x)
Here is what you do:
· Grab your current read
· Open to a random page
· Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
· BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
· Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teasers:
"Her heart had begun to beat with a rapid, steady sharpness. If a rune could bring a painting to life, then maybe-"
"All you've ever needed is your pencils and your imaginary worlds. So many times I've had to say things six, seven times before you'd even respond, you were so far away. And then you'd turn to me and smile that funny smile, and I'd know you'd forgotten all about me and just remembeed-but I was never mad at you."
~ City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Okay, that's it! Hope you decide to read City of Bones if you haven't already. Feel free to join in on the fun. Just follow the rules-ish thing. >.<

~Sammy

4 comments:

  1. I'm reading this book right now... for some reason, it's slow going for me. We'll see!

    New follower via GFC.

    Ensconced in YA
    http://cahreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're reading the same book! Yay! haha. :P How far did you get? It's going pretty fast for me actually, since I can't slip so I spend hours at night reading. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser, I really want to read this book. I just started doing teaser tuesdays today, i love it hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, isn't it a great book? Yeah, teasers are fun. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...