Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer, new art, fashion, writing, etc.

Hey guys!

I haven't been posting much, so here's an update on my little life. So, school finally ended yesterday! Today is the official first day of summer vacation for me! So excited! *jumps on to you and gives you a bear hug while squeling*
There is a down side to ended this year though, I'm moving to India! :O No, I'm not sad that I'm moving to India. The problem is that I'll never see my friends that are here ever again. I love India, so please don't get me wrong about that. Also, on the last day of school I wimped out and didn't tell Hussam that I love him. :( People *cough cough* Hira (friend) *cough* kept telling me that he likes someone else and not me. So I was terrifyed to tell him. So right now I am listening to Teardrops on My Guitar by Taylor Swift, Baby I Love You by Tiffany Alvord, Words I Couldn't Say by Leighton Meester, and What Do You Want From Me by Adam Lambert (it was sorta our song). So right when I got home from school I almost broke down and started crying because of how much my heart aches for him. This morning when I woke up I started crying for him and put on these songs.

Okay well enough saddness for now right? *wipes tears away* So I have a few projects/goals for the summer! :) Here they are, well the ones I can think of for now:
  • Write more. This'll be for songs, poetry, dramas, stories, whatever you or I can think of. Post a comment for what you want me to do, if you want me to do anything.
  • Draw more. This'll be sketches, projects, studying, etc. By studying, I mean I'm trying to improve my drawing - realistic and not others. I'm hoping to get videos of my drawing up and maybe do tutorials if anyone wants them. :)
  • Blog more. I want to get more views, and subscribers (since I currently have none). :( It's sad, but I'll live. Please do share this link and subscribe. Thank you! x)
  • DIY & Crafts. This is basically as it says, DIY and crafts. For those of you who don't know what DIY is, it just stands for Do It Yourself. I've already started working on those. I'll be much more active on this once I get to India, since I'm still in the moving process.
  • Fashion. So basically, I want to create clothes and stuff. I've already been sketching outfits and new dresses and stuff, but I haven't been actually creating them and so I am hoping I'll get to start doing that.
  • Music. I'm gonna be working on my music. That means writing it, playing my guitar more, and I'm gonna try to buy a ukulele and learn to play that. Also maybe a bass or electric guitar. I'll buy an awesome camera so I can film me singing the songs and covers and post them.
  • Get fit! Well, I consider myself fat, so I want to get fit and thin. I want to be able to wear a bikini again. So I'll be hitting the gym in India everyday! :P I don't have a gym here, but there'll be one where I live in India. So, yay! I'll be swimming (my favorite), horseback riding (also something I enjoy), playing tennis, and using the machines. Of course I won't be doing all of that everyday.
So, I've done some art already. Here are two pictures I've created. The first one is of a new character of a new series I am creating. I don't think it'll be writing this time, but more of comics. I'll need more practice drawing her first of course. I don't know what to call her. I came up with Sydney, but one of my friends suggested Claire. I'll see as it goes on in the comics I'm creating. x) You guys can help come up with a name too. So, her shirt says SFG. SFG stands for School For the Gifted. That's basically what the comics will be about. Though of course there'll be a plot and stuff. She's the only character there is so far.
The second one is called Falling from Cloud 9. This was inspired by the song Wide Awake by Katy Perry. :)
Sydney/Claire/not sure yet

Falling From Cloud 9
I'm gonna be reading more. Gosh, I feel like a book nerd. Well, it is a fun life. x)
Okay, that's it for now! I'll post more. Which, I'm hoping to be like 3-4 times a week. But I think I'll surely post again tomorrow. :) See ya!

~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...