Sunday, June 24, 2012

First comment!

Hey guys!

So, today I came onto blogger to find out.... Some one commented! hahaha, I know, it's probably not that big of a deal but to me it is. It's my first comment I've received! AHHH! I'm so happy. FABR Steph was the person who commented! Woohoo! So you should go check her out for being awesome and kind! :P Um... She commented on my post, Meaning of Flowers. So comment and maybe I'll post something about you later. Ok, you know I will, because I get so excited when someone comments, or looks/reads, or follows my blog. Of course after awhile, I'll stop this because I can't post something for every single comment I receive. But I'll be posting about them for quite some time! I'll respond too. xD

All my love,
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...