Sunday, May 13, 2012

Update


  

Hey guys!

I'm still editing "Out of Reach". It's almost done though. So excited! x)

OMG! My two new favorite songs are Favorite Song by Colbie Caillat ft. Common and We AreYoung by Fun/ Speaking of Colbie Caillat it reminds me, I drew a fan art of her. ^_^ In fact I'm listening to Favorite Song right right now. I'll do a cover of those songs.

I started inking and coloring Emma/Ella - the kind girl - and my Chibi ID last night. I'll continue it after I shower. :P So here is a the two of them being inked. :P I'll admit Ella/Emma's is weird. I've decide I'll re-do her. :) Can you guys please help me picke a name for her? Emma or Ella or anything else you can think of.  I already have one vote for Emma.


About Scarlet Gray's Life - since I haven't been talking about this much recently - I've decided not to tell you much about it. You'll just have to buy it! :P I really don't want to spoil the whole story for you. I'll only post up until chapter 45 on MissLiterati and Goodreads. Of course, it'll be edited before publishing so I won't use those exact words in the real book. I hope you guys buy it. :D There is no deadline for this. I'll tell you when it'll be published when I know.

I think that's it.... So, ya.. I'll go to the shower and tell you if anything else pops up! :P See ya!

(Quote of the day)
A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.
~Washington Irving
 
~Sammy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...