Saturday, May 12, 2012

Song Picked!

Hey guys!

So I've decided that I'll use "Out Of Reach". But of course I'll edit it first. There are two contests that I'm entering. The first one that I've told you about and this other one. Both are on Taylor Connect. The one that I talked about last time has the theme of We Love. The second contest has the them of Heartbreak. I hope this song wins and if not, at least have someone give me some pointers on the lyrics.

Here's a sneak peak to the song. It's the some lines from the chorus:
I can't stand it anymore.
You're just out of reach...
You're standing there infront of me
but you seem so far away.

So what do you think? I hope it's alright. I'm going to sing, play and post it on YouTube and here later.

(Third quote of the day)
It's hard to fight when the fight ain't fair.
~ Taylor Swift

~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...