Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pet Names

Hey Guys!

This is a continuation of my last post. :) And no, by pet names I do not mean nicknames. I mean names for your pets. I really want a puppy so I was thinking of names. Here are my names. I'm doing cats and dogs. I suck at names for fish. I usually go for fishy, but if they're goldfish I'll go for goldy. x)

Top 10 puppy/dog names:
  1. Cuddles
  2. Friday
  3. Fluffy
  4. Chester
  5. Splash
  6. Speedy
  7. Flash
  8. Spot
  9. Honey
  10. Fredrick
Top 10 kitten/cat names:
  1. Cuttie
  2. Fluffy
  3. Teddy
  4. Bitterblue
  5. Fire
  6. Red
  7. Poka
  8. Romeo
  9. Juliet
  10. Tiny
Ok! Done! Tell me yours too!

(Quote of the day)
Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment.
~ Rumi, Masnavi i Man-avi, the spiritual couplets of Maula

Always Dream! :]
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...