Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Kid Names

Hey guys!

My teacher is pregnant, and that got me thinking. If I ever had kids what would I name them. So here are my top 10 names for boys and girls. By the way, this is really hard. I just love all the names. ^_^

Top 10 girl names:
  1. Rose
  2. Flora
  3. Taylor
  4. Julia
  5. Violet
  6. Jennifer
  7. Anastasia
  8. Meggie
  9. Katsa
  10. Juliet
Top 10 boy names:
  1. Hunter
  2. Clark
  3. Jade
  4. Andrew
  5. Tony
  6. Adrian
  7. Taylor
  8. Dimitri
  9. Edward
  10. Po
Okay that's it! Tell me what are your favorite names that you'd name your children. That was so hard to pick! Gosh. Alright, see you now! x)

(Quote of the day)
If you want something you've never had, then you've got to do something you've never done.

Always Dream! :]
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...