Friday, April 13, 2012

Thirteen Reasons Why Review

Hey guys!

I finished Thirteen Reasons Why last night. Here is the review. Oh and remember, SPOILER ALERT! ^_^

Thirteen Reasons Why was a great book. I loved it.
I feel so bad for Clay. (view spoiler)[I mean he was waiting to hear what he did wrong, but he didn't do anything wrong. HANNAH PUSHED HIM AWAY! It wasn't fair to put him in that position. At least she apologized... Not that good of an apology but still is one. I cried when I read his... Casette 5, side A...
The other people were also pretty mean. Peeping Tom, raping, lying, etc... People can be pretty bad.
Hannah isn't very nice either. Sending, these tapes around. I'd hate to be one of the people on those tapes causing her to kill herself.

Did this book reach my high expectations? Yes, it did.
Would I recommend this book? Yeah. I would.

(Quote of the day)
“You don’t know what goes on in anyone’s life but your own. And when you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re not messing with just that part. Unfortunately, you can’t be that precise and selective. When you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re messing with their entire life. Everything. . . affects everything.”
- Jay Asher, Thirteen Reasons Why, Hannah

~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...