Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #1


Hey guys! :D
Here is what you do: 
·         Grab your current read
·         Open to a random page
·         Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
·         BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
·         Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teasers:

"I pulled the blankets over my body and undressed beneath them. Then I put on my pajamas, doing everything as slowly as possible, afraid whoever was outside might snap another picture. After all, I wasn't totally sure what a Peeping Tom got off on."
"A firl, whose name I will not repeat, had her first under-the-bra experience at Rosie's while making out between the pinball machines." 
~ Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher


 OK. That's it! I hope you like it and decide to pick up Thirteen Reasons Why and read it!

Wanna join in on the fun? Go right ahead! Follow the rulesish thing above and post your links in the comments! :)

~Sammy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...