Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mockingjay Review

Hey guys!

I just finished Mockingjay! Woot! Woot! So now the I finished the Hunger Games series. In a few moments a horrid wave of sadness will wash over me over finishing it. Anyways, here is the review anyways:

This was great just like the other stories. I'll say that this was a bit better than the second, but it was still worse than the first book.
I loved the ending of the story. It's so sweet. Peeta and Katniss end up together. I love Peeta! :D
The epilogue was very surprising. I hadn't expected her to ever agree to have children. It's so adorable the children dancing the meadow. It makes so much sense with the song:
"Deep in the meadow, under the willow
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow
Lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes
And when again they open the sun will rise.
Here it's safe, here's warm
Here the daisys guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet, and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you."

I really love that song. It's so sad.
Did this book reach my high expectations? Yes it did, but barely passed.
Would I recommend this book? Yes I would.

'Kay, bye!
(Quote of the day)
It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart.
- Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay
Always Dream! :]
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...