Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dragon's Oath Review

Hey guys!

I finished Dragon's Oath last night and quickly wrote a review. Here it is:

I loved Dragon's Oath and am now roaming the stores in search for the next novella, Destined.
The story was short, sweet, sad, and filled with love. I have to admit in some parts it made me want to cry, but just didn't bring the tears to my eyes.
Dragon is a sweet, arrogant young man. He is very loyal. I hope he does avenge Anastasia's death.
Anastasia was a young, beautiful, smart priestess. She was great at her spells. I think it was unfair for her to have died.
From the beginning you  knew they were meant to be together. It is sad that they could only truely be together for what? An hour or so? It fills my heart with despair. I understand Dragon's anger towards the godess, Nyx.
Biddle is truely an evil person. Not only did he terrorize young students but, he also tried to kill Anastasia. However before he tried kill her, he planed on <i>rapping</i> her! It is utterly disgusting! I cannot believe there are actually people out there like him.
And that creature that Biddle held captive! He was awful! Drinking the blood of a person and taking their energy, therefore gaining evil power?! Snake/snake like creatures always tend to be evil.
I'd like to congratulate P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast for creat such a remarkable story with excellent characters.
Did this story reach my high expectations? It most definetly did. It is one of my favorite books I've read! At firstg I had thought it was about a dragon. Don't be fooled by the name as well! Dragon is the name of one of the main characters.
Would I recommend this book? Yes, I would! To all you paranormal, magic, romance, or vampire book lovers, drop your current books and pick this one up! I can assure you, you won't be dissapointed or regret it. It is fantastic!

Okay. That's all! Be seeing ya!

(Quote of the day)
“You can't win integrity and honor from games. You can only earn them from living a life dedicated to those ideals.”
- P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast, Dragon's Oath, Anastasia

Always Dream! :]
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...