Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Catching Fire review

Hey guys!

As you know a few days ago I finished the book Catching Fire. :) I'm sorry it took this long, but here is the reveiw for it:

That was a big surprise when Peeta announced Katniss's pregnancy. But it was a great idea, since she gain a lot more publicity. It was funny when Peeta asked "Quick, is there anything I need to apologize about?" He is such a nice man.
The cliffhanger isn't as good as the first book. It didn't make me want to run and grab the next book as much as the other book did. This one didn't leave as strong of an impression. I felt that I could last a few days before the next book, while the other I couldn't stand the long minutes that were ticking by before I could reach this book.
This book turned me even more against Snow than I already was. For the characters Suzanne did a great job just as she did for the first book.
All things considered I think it was worse than the first book altogether.
Did this book reach my high expectations? Sadly it didn't. Almost did. Just needs a few tweaks then it would barely have made it.
Would I recommend this book? Yes, even though to me it wasn't as great of a book as the first, I'd still recommend it. After all it is still a great book in an amazing series.

Well there you have it! See you!

(Quote of the day)
“I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now and live in it forever.”   
 - Suzanne Collins, Catching Fire, Peeta

Always Dream! :]
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...