Friday, March 2, 2012

Scarlet Gray's Life

Hey guys!
I finished typing Chapter 1! I'll still edit it over and over again ofcourse, but its really good right now. :D Read it?

Scarlet Gray
I come home from school like every other day, but this time I found boxes all over the place. “What’s going on?” I ask my parents even though I already know the answer.
“We’re moving!” My parents shout happily. I feel like someone has stabbed my heart, when my parents shouted those words, leaving an empty hole in my chest where my heart used to be. Tears start to roll down my cheek and I rub them away frustrated. The words repeat over and over again in my head. We’re moving. How could this be happening? Who, in their sane mind, could be happy about this? This is a horrible matter.
I run to my room not bothering to wipe the tears of my cheeks anymore. I notice some of my things have already been packed for me. I dig in the box full of my dolls. At last I find my all time favourite doll. It was a gift from my crush and best best best friend in the whole wide world, Andrew. I hug it against my heart as hard as I can, as if it had the power to make all this go away. It was an adorable panda bear doll that I’ve always dreamt of having but never did, until Andrew came around. 

Like it? Tell me what you think in the comments! :D

(Quote of the day)
It's a good idea to have your own books with you in a strange place.
~ Cornelia Funke, Inkheart

Always Dream! :]
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...