Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Buys (books)

Hey Guys!

So here are my new buys (books):
  • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
  • Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
  • Circle of Fire by Michelle Zink
So, when I bought these books I used my 100 riyals Virgin gift certificate (since I bought it from Virgin) but still had to pay 59 riyals! Isn't that crazy? For just 3 books it costs 159! So the price of Shatter Me was 42. The price for Prophecy of the Sisters was 38. The price for Circle of Fire was 79!
Guess what else went wrong? After I bought the three books I found out Prophecy of the Sisters and Circle of Fire were in a series! Prophecy of the Sisters is the first book. Circle of Fire is not the second, but the THIRD! I got so upset. I knew there was something similar in between them but I didn't realize that Circle of Fire would be the third book while Prophecy of the Sisters was the first! Well I can't read Circle of Fire until I find the second book. -_-
I also decided that I'm not going to start reading them all right now. After I finish some books in my reading list, then I'll read one or two.

(Quote of the day)
Does not everything depend on our interpretation of the silence around us?
- Lawrence Durrell, Justine

Always Dream! :]
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...