Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hunger Games Review

Hey!

I finished Hunger Games!!! It brings me to tears. Well, here is my review for it:

The book was amazing!
The love triangle between Peeta, Gale, and Katniss is amazing. It's so hard to decide who she should be with! It's driving me crazy to find out who she picks.
All the characters are indescribable. No words - that I know of - can fit them, it'll take all the words I can think of.
Rue's death crushed my heart, I cried and cried. I wanted her to live, but also didn't want Katniss to have to kill her. When they announced that two tributes from the same district could live I got so excited with hope!
My heart swelled with joy when Katniss fell in love with Peeta. Their feelings are so confusing and complicated. It's as if they were meant to be, but then what about Gale? Where does he fit? It seems that Katniss was also meant to be with Gale.
Did this book meet my high expectations? Yes it obviously did! I can't wait to get my hands on the next book. :D
Would I recommend this book? Yes! I'd recommend it to everyone! No one could possibly hate it! :P

(Quote of the day)
You don’t forget the face of the person who was your last hope.
~ Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games

Always Dream! :]
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...