Thursday, March 22, 2012

Five review

Hey guys!

I finished the book Five by Christie Rich! :D Here is my review for it:

I loved the book. Amazing cliff-hanger at the end. I can't wait to read the next book. Christie Rich did an amazing job. She described everything amazingly. Everything that happened I could see vividly.
Rayla is so brave and kind. I would hate to be in her position. I felt all of her emotions along with her. I just about cried at the end, even though nothing 'bad' really happened.
Zach is an amazing actor. He can hide things so well. I hadn't suspected him to be the fae lord that Rayla saw before. However when he mentioned his motorcycle I knew it had to be him, but I quickly erased that thought. I wanted him to be human, but a voice in the back of my mind kept telling me he wasn't.
Luke is a strong and pationate man. I would hate to be in love with him, but it would be unstoppable if we were to meet.
The love triangle was amazing. I had expected Rayla to stay strong during the trip with Luke. I found the way she treated Jett hilarious. The rejection is to die for. I have no idea who she should pick. Zach or Luke. This is driving me crazy!
I was dissapointed that Rayla's mother didn't recognize her. I was hoping for a nice family reunion of some sort.
I can't wait to read the next book.
Did this book read my high expectations? Yes, it did.
Would I recommend this book? Yes. People who love fantasy, paranormal, romance, YA, or fae would love to read this.

(Quote of the day)
"Only your heart can give you that answer, Rayla.”
~ Christie Rich, Five - Styx

Always Dream! :]
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...