Saturday, March 17, 2012

Fire Review

Hey Guys!

So I finished the book Fire by Kristin Cashore (second book from the 7 Kingdoms series [Graceling]) a few minutes ago. Here is my review for it:

I loved the book. Kristin did a fabulous job creating the characters and describing what's going on. I felt every emotion Fire felt and was torned by all the grief that she went through.
Fire is a very strong, brave woman/monster. She is so smart and brave. I don't know how she managed to walk around with her head held high. I understood why she fell in love with Archer and dumped him. I also understood why she loved Brigan. It was heartbreaking when Archer died. I cried myself when it happened.
Brigan is such a kind and sweet man. He has such a big heart. I'm suprised he is Brocker's child but it makes sense. He makes a great father - other than being away so much.
Hanna is such an adorable little girl. She's strong and brave just like her father. She's lucky to have Fire as her step-mother. Just like Brigan and Fire, she stands up for what she believes in. Right away, when Fire and Hanna met and became like they were, I knew Fire would become a mother figure for her.
Archer is such a sweet, uncontrolable man. He's so nice. I, too, wonder whether his father would've still killed him if he were in control of his own mind.
Leck is a cruel, unspeakable man. He controlled people's minds and killed his own father for the wrong reasons. Need I say more?
I agree that love is such an unpredicable thing that doesn't make sense. I also agree that I wouldn't want to love someone who will die, but no one can help it. War is something no one likes. It is silly that they are fighting over it. There'll be nothing left to rule after the war.
Did this book reach my high expectations? Yes. I loved it!
Would I recommend this book? I definetly would. I'd recommend it to romance and paranormal fans.

(Quote of the day)
It's hard to wake from a nightmare when the nightmare is real.
~ Kristin Cashore, Fire

Always Dream! :]
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...