Sunday, March 11, 2012

Chapter two (of Scarlet Gray's Life)

Hey guys!

Here is an update - of a sort - of Scarlet Gray's Life. I've finished writing the second chapter for Scarlet Gray's Life. Splendid, isn't it!

Well here is part of it. Like I did for the first chapter, you'll only be able to read part of it here. You'll need to read the rest by clicking on Read More or simply going to MissLiterati and searching for Scarlet Gray's Life.


Andrew Elijah Brown

I can’t wait to see Scarlet! I got her the new book she wanted, Midsummer Night’s Dream. She’ll be so happy.
As I walk up the stairs to school, as usual Scarlet is the first person I see standing by our lockers waiting for me. However, this time something’s wrong. She’s not wearing her brilliant, crooked smile, she always wears. A fake one is in its place. This one doesn’t bring the sunshine in, lighting up your whole world. I rush over to her side.
“What’s wrong?” I ask, examining her while tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. She realises that I know something’s up. Her lips pulled down causing a sad face. She stuffs her face in my chest and I pull her in for a hug as she wraps her arms around me. I feel tears start to soak up in my shirt. “What’s wrong?” I repeat.
She picks up her head and whispers in a weak voice, “I’m moving.”
I wipe her tears away with my thumb, asking, “Where are you moving to?”
(Quote of the day)
Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
~ Bernard Baruch

Always Dream! :]
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...