Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Chapter 3 - SGL

Hey guys!

I finished with chapter 3 in Scarlet Gray's Life. :) Here is part of it:


Scarlet Gray

School went by quickly. Now it was time to leave Andrew and go face my parents.

At home, I went straight to my room, kicked off my shoes, and dropped my bag off my shoulders. Only then did I notice how different my room was. Almost all my things were packed now. It didn’t look like my room anymore. The only way you could tell it is mine is by the little things that were left unpacked. My panda bear doll, Inkheart, Romeo & Juliet, my school things, my desk, my bed (including pillow and blankets), and bathroom utensils. Even Lucy and Chester’s beds were gone. They now slept on my bed.

I walk over to my desk and start doing my homework. Math first. It was a worksheet with 25 questions. Not that hard.

Evaluate the equations.

1.    73 – x + 21 = 34

 x: 60

That was easy. I did the rest in a blur.  n: 20, y: 58, z: 99, etc. Now English.

(Quote of the day)
A kiss is a secret which takes the lips for the ear.
~Edmond Rostand, Cyrano de Bergerac

Always Dream! :]
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...