Friday, March 2, 2012

Amazing News!

Hey guys!

I have some amazing news - as you can tell by the title. So here's my amazing news. There are three things.

First thing is, I was talking to Derrolyn Anderson (author of Between The Land And The Sea). She would love Between The Land And The Sea to be a movie and she said, "you sound like you'd be perfect for the part"! Can you believe it?! I'm soooo excited! And the part we were talking about is Marinda!!!! :D

Secondly, I was talking to Saga Berg (author of Nordic Fairies). She is interested in making Nordic Fairies into a graphic novel in the future. She said she would love to see how my drawings of Svala and Viggo turn out. I may be able to be the artist that draws the graphic novel of Nordic Fairies!!!

Third, I joined sweatdrop. There's this new story that needs an artist to draw for. I'm drawing the characters right now to see if I could be that artist!!! I'll get back to you on this as soon as possible. Just so you know it is about greek mythology.

(Quote of the day)
We dream to give ourselves hope. To stop dreaming - well, that’s like saying you can never change your fate.
~ Amy Tan, The Hundread Secret Senses

Always Dream! :]
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...