Wednesday, February 29, 2012

top 10 things to save

Hey guys!
I already did the top 10 books that I'd save... Now I'm doing the top 10 things - so anything at all - that I'd save. Whether it is a fire, earthquake, whatever. Again, same thing applies here as it did in the top 10 books that I'd save, it doesn't matter if you're/I'm borrowing the thing. Just pretend that it's yours. Its not in any other particular order. Also, don't think about anything for survival. This is just a pleasure one. No survival/death situations. Oh, and please tell me whats your list. Thanks!
  1. Lucy & Nathan (my guitars)
  2. Lois & Clark (my cats)
  3. Top 10 books I'd save
  4. My art supplies
  5. My computer
  6. My guitar picks
  7. My drawings
  8. My pillow
  9. My blankets
  10. Seth (my panda doll)
(Quote of the day)
If you want a wise answer, ask a reasonable question.

Always Dream! :]
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...