Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Nordic Fairies Review

Hey guys!

I just finished Nordic Fairies by Saga Berg. Here is my review:

I loved it. The cliffhanger at the end was great. I can't wait to read the next book.
Svala, is a strong, loving girl. I don't know if I could be as strong as her, especially since I don't have the years of experience as she does. Reading about her attachment to Viggo and Tyrm, I feel really bad for her when all the things start to fall apart.
Viggo seems to be a mysterious, caring character. With what we've read about him, you can understand why all the girls are going crazy over him.
Tyrm, is such a strong, smart man. Of course, with all this experience he has he'll be smart. Being able to not follow his love into becoming Döckálfar proves just how strong he is. I, just like Svala, am not sure if I could do what he did.
I give this a 4/5 rating.
Did this novella reach my high expectations? Yes, it did. It was spectacular.
Would I recommend it and who? Yes, I would. I'd recommend it to my friends and people who like reading romance paranormal stories.

(Quote of the day)
Imagination is the golden-eyed monster that never sleeps. It must be fed; it cannot be ignored.
~ Patricia A. McKillip

Always Dream! :]
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...